Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Day 38 at The Culinary: Burger

Today I had a burger.

I slept in this morning, so I missed lunch. I went to my classes, and when they were done, I went to dinner. I was hungry, as you could imagine, so I used the quickest and easiest route, K16.



-- Cuban Burger with Ham, Swiss, Pickles, and Fries
-- Chocolate Cake

The burger was excellent. It might've been the best one I've had here so far. You could perfectly taste the ham and swiss with everything else. I ate the complete burger, and most of the fries. Usually the fries at K16 are salted way too heavily, but these were fine. The cake was interesting. I took only one, but good-sized bite of it, and I could've sworn I tasted a hint of coconut. I did not want coconut in my chocolate cake, so I stopped eating it. One of my friends said that there was no coconut in it, and someone else agreed with them. I don't know what was going on with that cake, but maybe it's just best for me to not eat dessert all the time.

Until the next post,
Eat well, then eat more

No comments:

Post a Comment