Saturday, October 16, 2010

Day 1 at The Culinary: Move-In

Hello and welcome to my fist post having to do with what I eat!

Fortunately, the day was very interesting as you can imagine. Unfortunately, the day involved me consuming three things. I can't really eat much when I'm excited for something big and fun like moving into my new home. So without further ado, what I ate on my first day at The Culinary:

-- A cup of Iced Tea
-- A chocolate chip cookie
-- A slice of plain pizza

While I was moving in I was really busy but my mom made me have a cookie and a cup of iced tea so I wouldn't die. Typical of her. Later on in the day we had a meeting in the lounge of Hudson Hall for all new students, and when the lectures were over we split into groups in the corners of the room. Each group was one of the four floors. So I sat with all of the new students moving into the second floor and our two very nice RA's, and we enjoyed a couple boxes of pizza.

After that we went back to our rooms and the rest was history. No pictures for this post, unless you wanna see my move-in pictures!!!




So there's my room. It's pretty big compared to most college dorm rooms. To the left of where I was standing when I took the photo is my roommate's bed. 

That's all there is for Move-in day, but the next day started orientation and actually eating full meals!

Until the next post,
Eat well, then eat more

No comments:

Post a Comment